Friday, December 4, 2009

Please, Please Pray...

I just read about this today..Although I do not know the family personally, I do read their blog regularly..I am just heart broken over this..Ariana is the same age as "Galadriel"..

We're going to keep "Galadriel" in our thoughts & prayers..We're also going to add her to our Rosary intentions..And start a Novena to St. Pergerine & pray hard for a miracle..

So many people have been ill, or suffering from cancer lately..Also please pray for our neighbor's daughter Alyssa (who has a serious heart condition), my cousin Jeff (who has mouth, tongue & throat cancer) & Bob's aunt who passed away suddenly Nov. 7th six months after her husband passed..

In this Advent season we must keep close to Jesus..Trust in Him..And believe that miracles DO happen!!



No comments: