Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's That Time Again...

It's almost the end of the year for us..We have only 2wks left of school..Time has flown by so fast..And soon my 1st born (gulp) will be a Senior!! I can't believe it..I'm still having trouble comprehending it..

So in the next few posts I will be running down, what we've done (or didn't) do..What worked and didn't work for us..And what we will be using next year..

I've come to realize that this blog has somewhat got of track of our homeschool and has been more family stuff..I'm going to try and stay on track with the homeschool this coming year..But the 2 are so intertwined that it's hard to stop one, and not use the other..

So I will be working on putting an update and our end of the year posts up..It may take me awhile so bear with me..

Oh, and please keep Bob in your prayers..His dad's uncle passed away yesterday..It was the day after his dad's 6 year passing..

No comments: