Saturday, September 12, 2009

Yes...I'm Still Here!!

Well for whoever reads this blog (which probably aren't many..LOL)..I am still here..I just have been very busy with life..Plus Bob has started school (long story), and it's just been hectic trying to get a schedule down..

But the good news is that we have started school!! We started Aug.31st..The kids are doing well so far..I'm using a new program to track there schooling..It's called http://www.homeschooltracker.com. I am trying to get used to it, but it's helping me out tremendously..

I need to do reviews for a few other things..My book review & my review of SpellQuizzer... http://www.spellquizzer.com/index_BoxShotPortrait.htm.. I will be posting those soon..

I am the mother of a Senior High student!! I can't believe it!! Life has been moving so fast around here..

Jen is going to the Matt Maher concert tonight..I love Matt Maher..I told her to take lots of pictures since I can't go..

You would think after how many years of blogging I'd have this link stuff down!! Well it's almost 5am here..I think I'd better try & get some sleep..I will update as soon as I can..



No comments: