Sunday, March 21, 2010

So Much Going On..

That I can't contain it in one post..So I will be breaking it into 2 or 3 posts..1 will be about homeschool..1 will be about family..& 1 will be about religion/religious happenings..


I am trying to compose all of them now, so the posts will be coming shortly..But until then here is one GREAT update..


My sister Alisha had her baby..She gave birth to a healthy, happy, BIG baby boy..

Luke Michael born: 2/15/10 @ 10:27pm 8lbs 10ozs. 19in long.. My sister was in labor for about 15 hrs..Pushed for at least 3hrs, and finally ended up having a c-section.. Here are a few pics of Luke..



Luke when he got home from the hospital..

Ariana feeding Luke..
Luke @ 3wks..He was staring out the window from his swing..
I have more pictures of Luke to post, but I'll wait until my family post..But isn't he a cutie!! So this is just a little teaser of what's to come..So much has happened, that I can't believe it.. Well, that's it for today..

No comments: