Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Poor Neglected Blog

Yes..Once again I have neglected my blog..But I *promise* that I will start getting back to it..Here are a few things that have happened while I've been gone..

1.) Kids started back to school..We've been using Seton and it's been slow but sure..We're trying to get into a groove. We're on week 9 and are taking 1st quarter tests..


2.) I have a new hobby..Photography..Bob got me a Nikon D3000 for my birthday, Christmas & 15th Anniversary present..I LOVE it..I will be posting pictures on here..


3.) My 39th birthday is coming up..I feel very blessed that God has given me everything I want..My faith, my husband, my kids, my family & friends!! I couldn't ask for anything more..


I will be doing more review too..Plus I will update you on our school day, family stuff, religious items & whatever else I have to get off my chest..


I leave you with a few pictures I've taken with my new camera..

The city I love..

Sun peeking out from Church..
I'll post more pictures..There is so much that has been going on..Please bare with me once again!! God Bless!!

No comments: