Monday, August 1, 2011

3 Weeks & Counting..

Until the 2011-2012 school year starts..I am trying to update the blog..I have negelected it so badly..I need to start blogging more and using Facebook & Twitter less..
So many things (some good, some bad) have been happening here..To much to explain right now but I will do so in the future..
This blog is about homeschooling mostly..But I am also going to share photos of the kids, and when we go on field trips, etc..
So I look forward to sharing again with you..Here's to a great homeschooling year!!
Here are a few pictures I've taken this summer..
One of my favorites..I love taking pictures of reflections..This was at South Park near where we live..
My kids while we were on a short mini vacation in Ohio..
Another reflection photo..This was taken at the Pittsburgh Zoo..
One of God's creatures..The praying mantis we found in our yard..
A rare picture of Bob & Me on his birthday..

No comments: