Thursday, August 25, 2011

School Days..

This week we started our 6th year of homeschooling..Although there are only 2 kids now, it's still an exciting time for me..Getting the new books, reading through them..Ariana & Trevor weren't so excited to be starting so early, but I figured it out just right that if we start on Aug. 22nd we'll be done around the time evaluations come up in May..
We have 3 days under our belts now..This week has been pretty easy so we've been getting done early..In the next few days I will share our schedule, what subjects the kids are doing, and share some photos..
It's been a lazy summer for us..Not to much going on..This fall and winter will be alittle bit more busy..Bob is entering his last semester of school..He'll graduate Dec. 15th..We're so proud of him for going back to school & accomplishing his goals..
I look forward to getting back to blogging again..I am cutting back on the Facebook & Twitter which makes Bob happy..

No comments: