Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Advent

Happy 1st week of Advent..Haven't posted in forever..So much going on as usual..We have been very sick here..Plus we've had family in the hospital, and Bob's grandma passed away..If I wanted to script a movie or write a book like this I couldn't have planned it this way..
Homeschool hasn't been going quite the way I had hoped..In fact it isn't going at all right now since we've been ill..We've skipped so many things and have missed alot..I don't know how we're going to catch up on everything..I feel like a failure..I wanted this year to be different, but somehow it's gotten out of hand..Now I don't know if we'll ever get back to a "normal" routine..Not that we've been on one since we started..
I am starting to feel like maybe homeschooling isn't for us anymore..I want to so bad, but no one cooperates and I'm tired of fighting..I am seriously thinking of cyberschool or regular school (unless someone can talk me out of it? Anyone??)
I turned 40 Nov. 15th..Don't all cheer at once!! LOL..I was ok with turning 40..My body just hasn't been..The kids and I have been sick with a cough, fever & virus since my birthday..Ariana actually has/had bacterial pneumonia..I don't know when we'll get better..Hopefully soon..I pray..
So today is the first Sunday of Advent..I've missed Mass the pass 2 Sundays because I've been sick..I missed the new form of the Mass..With all the new words & such..I hope I am better by next week to go back..And I hope we can get our Advent tree & wreath out..
I can't promise that I'll post before Christmas..I've said I would before and haven't..It's been a very rough time for us..I love my little blog and want to start blogging again..And posting some pictures..If I am well enough I will..But who knows..
Hope you all have a Blessed Advent Season!!

No comments: