Saturday, March 14, 2009

Books I HIGHLY recommend

I have been doing some reading at night..I've been keeping Amazon.com busy!! Here now are some of the books that I've read..I HIGHLY recommend them..

The Heart of Motherhood..by Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle

The Authentic Catholic Woman..by Genevieve Kineke

Grace and Gifted..by Kimberly Hahn

Love in the Little Things ~ Tales of Family Life..by Mike Aquilina

Chosen and Cherished (DVD & Book Set)..by Kimberly Hahn

The Duggars: 20 and Counting!..by Michelle & Jim Bob Duggar

Life Giving Love..by Kimberly Hahn

Now..I have read all the books listed above..I'm waiting for this book to come in..These books will help you grown in love with your faith, families & femininity..If you get a chance purchase them..They are sooooo worth it..

No comments: