Friday, March 6, 2009

Random Photo & Thoughts for Friday

Ok, so I know this is different..But I haven't posted in awhile..So the photo I'm sharing is back in 2004..Bob's 5yr anniversary for the post office is coming up, so I am sharing a photo of when he started..


How would you like this "hunky" postman coming to your door..I know I would!! LOL..You know I love ya hun..


Random Thoughts for Friday..Well we made a Stations of the Cross craft I got from this blog..It's one of my favorites..Check it out if you get a chance..I will post pictures of our craft in the next few days..
  • Bob & I are going to start going to a couple's bible study (starting tonight)..Some homeschooling friends of ours are running it..
  • Today is WORLD DAY OF PRAYER..I think we need this NOW more than ever..
  • Don't forget to turn your clocks ahead 1 hr Saturday night..
Well I'll post more later on..Gotta get the fish sticks going..Have a great weekend..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for linking my 14 Stations of the Cross craft. I would love to see how yours turns out. have a blessed and fruitful Lent!